
I sent Hubby into the attic to retrieve the Valentine/St. Patrick's/Independence Day box and he informed me that there was only Independence items in the box...What happened to my decorations??? Did I get rid of them???...Did I relocate them??? I am afraid of heights so I won't go in the attic until Hubby puts in 'real' stairs. Right now he climbs this old rickety ladder!! Hummmmm....

Here is the only Valentine decoration I have. Well, except for the table topper I made a few weeks ago. This table runner is designed by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way. It was fast and fun. I hand quilted it with little hearts in the boarder. I also have some stitchery in the blocks. It is one of my favorites! Can you see my wedding picture?... just in time for Valentine's Day!!

I saw Stephanie made potholders this week and thought I would dabble and make a few with some of my Valentine fabric's. And I couldn't resist making a few houses too!!
I hope you have many 'loves' in your life!
Piece & love,
Dawn
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...Happy Heart Houses! :o) Happy Hearts to you!
Love your Valentine table runner!!! :o)
Love all your pink valentine goodies. Very pretty.
Your decorations are lovely. Love the stitchery on the table runner.
How did I miss this post??? Love the vintage valentine...but the table runner is making me feel guilty...I've never made mine!
I love the houses!!!
I love them all! I'm not usually very good at decorating for Valentine's Day.
Hugs,
Cathie
Post a Comment