Take a look at this spread!! Nedra made the most delicious meal! Her home-made salsa.....scrumptious! Oh, and her chocolate dessert...yummo!!

Nedra made each of us the cutest potholder! Her stitches are perfect!! I won't be using this as a potholder...it's going on my wall in my quilting room. Thanks Nedra!!
Nanette loves this Caldrea Countertop Cleaner and gave each of us a bottle. It smells wonderful!! She also made each of us a dish cloth to go with it. It's too cute to use!! Thanks Nanette!!
Nedra has a beautiful home and she gave us a tour!! And her sewing room...a dream!! She has her gorgeous quilts displayed throughout her home...and she has a wonderful pincushion collection!
After lunch we visited and looked through some Japanese books Nanette brought down with her. There is such inspiration flowing from the books!! Then we were off to visit a few quilt shops before Nanette had to leave. How fun to watch and learn what each quilter used for their inspired activity!
Here we are: Nanette, me, Sherri and Nedra! Thanks girls!! I had a wonderful and memorable visit!!
On my way home I stopped to visit my cousin who just had her baby!! I had the privilage to see the baby and she is adorable!!

Does she look tiny? That's because she is...she weighed 1 lb. 14 oz.!! And she is 13 inches long!! Mom and baby are doing well!
Piece & love,
Dawn
12 comments:
I'm so glad that mom and baby are still doing well. Keep us posted on the progress.
It was so fun to have you here on Saturday with Nanette and Sherri.
Lets get together again soon!
Oh my gosh that is such a dot of a bub, how precious. Looks like you had a wonderful time with blogging friends.
Sounds like wonderful afternoon you spent.
Precious baby♪
What a wonderful day spent with your friends over at Nanettes... a day to remember and be inspired from.. right? :o)
What a precious little one and so tiny. I pray mother and daughter are doing well. And your visit with friends looks so inviting. It is nice to have a special getaway like that.
It was so fun!!! Aren't you still just thinking...wow...I wish we were still there! Thanks for posting the picture of Stephanie's baby as well...what a sweetheart!
I saw on Sherri's blog your visit with each other. What a great place to meet.
wow, tiny baby, it is amazing how little babies can be such fighters.
It was lots of fun. We'll have to do it again. And again. The baby is so tiny. I sincerely hope the baby continues to improve.
What a fun day you had! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Hi Dawn,
Wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. It's so wonderful to share the love of quilting with friends...looked like a great time. We also have the love of Disney in common. We just got back on Sunday from seeing Mickey in Florida. Our 2 teen daughters (also dancers like your daughter) marched in the Main St parade. Such a thrill. Disney is a magical place!
Thanks for sharing the picture of that sweet little baby...just adorable.
~Karen~
Hi Dawn-
It sounds like you 4 girls really had some fun- good for you. That baby is ADORABLE and sooo tiny cute. I love the title to your post, friends and family are what life is about...
What a tiny baby. How exciting to meet all the bloggers. It's so much fun isnt it?
Post a Comment