
Sign up for this one!

And this one!!
Ohhh, take a look at this:
I'm a follower of Dawn's blog. She is a creative designer and has the coolest name e.v.e.r!! Dawn had a fantastic giveaway and this is what she sent. It is the whole kit and caboodle!! Look at the cute card!!
I can't believe it!!...fabric from Australia! (breathe in...breathe out...)
Thanks Dawn, I love it all!!!!
Look out you are about to enter the 'Happiest Place On Earth'!

Yes, again...I know...but we love it!! We have year passes. It's like getting in free every time we go.

Dancer brought along her BFF-K. We enjoyed our few days off! Besides we had to celebrate Mr. P&L's mandatory retirement! So how is that "Hope & Change" working out for you? We are unemployed after 29 years of service to the same employer.
Piece & love,
Dawn
8 comments:
I'm having selvedge envy...I did notice the pretty fabric but oh the selvedge! :o) Mr. P & L looks entirely too young for retirement. Mandatory...what is it with these employers?
How awsome that you have season passes to Disneyland. Mr. Cactus would be so jealous. He LOVES Disneyland!
Is there a second career out there for Mr. P&L? I agree, you guys look way too young for retirement!
So glad you are doing the sig swap.
What a great giveaway you won.
Don't have to much fun at the happiest place on earth. LOL
At least now you can go to Disneyland whenever you want!!!
I'm so jealous. I want to go.. like today!
Disneyland is a fun place that I have never visited--looks like so much fun to be able to go often! Enjoy the time you spend with Mr. P & L!
Cute, cute Disney pics! Hey...we should do a siggy block thing with the local quilters...did you see those way cute siggy blocks at Bee in my Bonnet?
Hi Dawn,
I joined the signature swap too...my first ever! Love the pictures of Disneyland. We are Disney World crazy too. Good luck to you and your husband...that's just awful after 29 years. I'll keep you in our prayers.
~Karen~
I love the cute pic of you and Mr. Piece & Love. So so cute.
Post a Comment