Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jingle Jingle!


Christmas is almost here!! And I'm not quite ready. My list is getting smaller however, and I still need to watch "White Christmas". Here are a few things I crossed off my list.

Schnibble pincushions.














A few aprons made out of dish towels.

 A hand full of car caddies.

And 30 pints and 48 half pints of pomegranate jelly!

Look what came in the mail this week! My share of the siggie blocks. It will be fun to put them together.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Piece & love,
Dawn

6 comments:

Nedra said...

What did you use to make your pomegranate jelly at this time of year? I would like to make some more.
You sure have been a busy girl. Your car caddy's look fun, too.

Sheri Howard said...

I have never heard of pomegranate jelly, it sounds so delicious. You have been very busy!

Sherri said...

You've been busy...aren't the Tuffets fun?!!! I just got the Liberty Tuffets pattern in the mail Saturday...can't wait to make them too!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Lots of handmade goodness. Your jelly looks delicious.

Nanette Merrill said...

What great stuff. I'd love to taste some of that jelly. You might have to bring some to our retreat in the spring!

Catherine Holman said...

That jelly looks delish! Hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Cathie