So here is my Give O Giveaway:
This is what you get and these are the rules. Grumble, grumble...I know, I know ...I tell my kids there are ALWAYS rules...
My prizes are a cute scarecrow, a potholder and dish towel made by me (from the Acorn Hollow book by Nancy Halversen) and a Moda charm pack!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post between now and October 14! Tell me something you are "thankful for" and I will put you name in the drawing. This is open to bloggers and no-bloggers (as I was once a no-blogger, but I have reformed). If you are a no-blogger I need your email address.
Good luck! I will announce the winner on October 15!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
With the help of DD...she picked #4
Kim of Kim's Quilting Adventure
144 comments:
I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have made through quilting. Your prize is awesome and I will be the first!
I so love fall and this scarecrow is too cute!
What an great giveaway!!
I am very thankful for my family. I have 5 great kids and a wonderful husband, that works so i can be home with the kids. :o)
how cute are those- What am I thankful for? That after being diagnosed with cancer I'm still here and causing havoc 6 years later :D
That is an easy question for me, I am thankful for being alive. Back in February I was hit by a car while crossing a street and had some serious head and shoulder injuries. But thanks to divine intervention and excellent doctors I'm still here and have healed up enough to quilt again. Every day is a gift to me.
Your giveaway is wonderful.
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)
I am thankful for family, friends and great quilters who inspire me. I have the best people in my life....
I'm thankful for quilting. Being a stay at home, homeschooling mom who is also a full time caregiver to a disabled/chronically ill hubby....I need a break, and quilting is my calm place.
Hi~ I would love to enter your giveaway. I am thankful for my Beloved husband Roger who works so hard.
Blessings, Joann
I love fall and your prizes would be a nice addition to my home. I am so thankful for my family because they are always there for me no matter what happens.
I'm thankful for my wonderful friends and family. Thanks!
Honestly I am thankful for my freedom and my family. I love your goodies.
Such delightful prizes you're giving away:-) Please add my name for your drawing!! At the moment, what I'm most thankful for is the fact that it's much cooler now...I've been going through "hot flashes" all summer and felt pretty miserable! lol
I am thankful for the great friendship that quilters share. There is so much giving and sharing in this group. They should let quilters run the country! We would take the many bits and pieces and unite them!
Just yesterday, we were talking about what we are thankful for and I think for me it comes down to three things - family, shelter and food. Everything else is a bonus. Thanks for signing up for my drawing on my blog. I was a no-blogger, too, and I am so glad I am now a "blogger-all-the-timer". :-) Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks so much.
I am thankful to have the amazing opportunity to meet so many quilters from around the world through blogging. It's more fun than geography was in school.
Way cute prizes! Let's see...I'm thankful for faith, family and friends...oh, and quilting! That should about cover everything! Have a great day!
I am so thankful for my kids, they are my life, I am blessed to have them.
I cannot think of one individual thing that I am thankful for, there are so many beautiful things in this world. My family, my pets, sunshine and rain, the flowers and trees, the list is never ending. Just being alive makes me smile even when I am grumpy there is always something to smile about. I love the words of the song....'reach out and touch someone you love, make this world a better place'
I am thankful to be so blessed! though my life goes up and down, here and there, I find blessings everywhere! (Thanks Dr. Seuss)
Your giveaway is lovely!
I am thankful for my family. I married a wonderful Aussie man a year ago and moved from Michigan to Queensland. Big change! But, my family has been there for me all along the way! I love them so!
Is this give away open worldwide? If not, I'd love to win for my mother in Michigan!
Please visit my giveaway, too!
Have A Happy Day!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns@gmail.com
Nice giveaway -- I'm a survivor and that makes me thankful everyday for my health
Hi Dawn, great prizes!! I´m thankul for my family; my parents, sister and brother, they are the best! and I´m also thankful for all the opportunities I had in my life, I couldn´t ask for more.
I'm thankful for my husband and two kids. I'm thankful for a roof over my head.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I'm thankful for my family and friends. Thank you for entering me in your giveaway!
maumauisginger at gmail dot com
I am a noblogger, maybe I will grow up to be a blogger...I am thankful for bloggers allowing us to lurk, enjoy, and be inspired.
Dee - jessibir@hickorytech.net
I'm very thankful for all my blogging friends all over the world.
Please put my name in the drawing, thank you!
I am thankful for my two children! Thank you for the giveaway!
I am thankful for my family. We are a very close knit family and are there for each other. Also I am thankful for the wonderful people that I have met in this bloggy world. It's amazing how we all connect and become such good friends through cyberspace!
Hi, great prizes! I am thankful for any day that I don't use a seam ripper :) Seriously, I am thankful for a wonderful husband and an amazing daughter. She is attending college now and I couldn't be more proud of her.
Joyce
joycee2561 at yahoo dot com
I am very thankful for a peaceful place to live, here in the United States of America! Great gifts, I'm hoping to win from Idaho.
I am thankful for my family, my home, my faith, my friends and the talents that God has blessed me with. Lovely prizes!
MGM
Hi, Of course i am so thankful for my three girls a wonderful husband, a son-in-law, one son-in-law to come and our first grandbaby will be here in March. I am also thankful all the new wonderful friends i have made in my short time of blogging. They are just wonderful!
Today I am thankful for Wednesday night services at my church. We have dinner together before worship - just a small group, and most of us "older." It's like being with family! blessings, marlene
I am thankful for the my family and true friends- I am thankful for the roof over my head and that God has chosen me to see another sunrise in my life
I am thankful for all the great quilt bloggers out there! Isn't it fun to have friends everywhere! Crossing my fingers!
I am thankful that I have been blessed with a lovely family, wonderful friends and the new joy of blogging friends. I am even thankful that I can touch type which takes the frustration out of having to type as well as learning how to set up a blog.
I would love to be in the draw for your giveaway.You have made some beautiful prizes.I am thankful that my DD has recovered so well from her recent surgery.To be blessed with good health, my dear husband, daughter family and friends.Regards Lyn
Hi Dawn
I am thankful for family and friends (and great blogs to read).
Blessings
Janelle xx
www.threadsoffriendship.blogspot.com
I am thankful that I am still relatively healthy and will be blessed with a new grandchild ( the first) come this spring
I'm thankful for friends, family, my ability to quilt and for the Lord Jesus Christ who saved me!
Great prizes!! What an I Thankful for? My friends, family & my quilting thank keeps me sane!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. This giveaway is so much fun. I am inviting you to be a participate and host your own giveaway in my Whirl into Winter blog giveaway on January 1, 2009. Thanks again for the great comments. Debi
I'm thankful for the time I have with my DD and the opportunity to see her learn and see all the light bulbs lighting up in her mind.
I am thankful for my children. Even though they are in their teens and there are days.... I am still thankful for them! :)
Thank you for hosting a Fall Giveaway!
Linda
I am thankful for God's mercies new every morning :) xoxo melzie
I am thankful for my husband and five beautiful children.
I am also thankful I followed the link over here. You have a great blog!
Too many things to be thankful for....so I am very thankful for my bloggy friends and my bloggy life!
I'm thankful for my husband, 2 children, 2 step daughters, 3 SIL's and 5 grandkids...
Lisa
i'm so thankfull for every thing i have and get and well what i like abt fall is every thing and you realy have a nice giveaway thanks
oh, I am soooo thankful for such a wonderful "BlogWorld" with such beautiful blogging ladies!!!
(jumping in air with hand raised like a 1st grader) me! me! pick me!
I am thankful for all my online friends I've met through blogging.
I am soooo thankful for my beautiful and healthy children. Thanks for these great prizes!!
What a great giveaway! I'm thankful for the little things in life. The everyday blessings that are easy to over look, but are always there. :)
i am thankful for my sweet beautiful girls...
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
What a fun fall giveaway -- and look at all those perspective winners!!!
I´m thankful for my hands and eyes which helps me stitching and for all new friends I´ve met in blog world. Wonderful giveaway!
I am thankful for my beautiful family and my wonderful friends. I am thankful for my husband's good health after cancer surgery 18 months ago. I am thankful for the privileges and freedoms that we enjoy in this great country that we live in.
Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
I'm thankful for my husband, the love of my life and our three great kids!!
I am thankful for this giveaway and all the fabulous prizes!
I am thankful to live where we have religious freedom and have the right to pray for those that don't. Your acorn projects are so beautiful--please enter me to win them. Angie
I am so thankful to have grown up surrounded by a loving family. Nothing could be better.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
I"m thankful for my vision, as quiting would be such a bore without being able to see all the lush colours...
I am thankful for so many things but one topical thing is quilting. I have enjoyed crafting most of my life but quilting has been the most fulfilling adventure and a never ending source of joy.
I am thankful for all the friendships I have been blessed with, through quilting and otherwise. Thanks for hosting such a nice give-away.
I am so thankful for my health. A great giveaway. Thank you.
I'm thankful for just being able to get up each morning among many many other things.
We are having money problems, so I'm thankful I have a roof over my head & of course my 2 daughters!
I am thankful for my boyfriend, who keeps my stress levels from getting out of hand.
urchiken at gmail dot com
lovely give away. This one is easy. I am thankful for my children (I have 4) and my wonderful husband who works his tail off so that I can stay home. He is in law enforcement with some crazy hours, but always has a smile and a hug for us when he gets home. I love the name of your blog....it's very cute.
I'm thankful for my DH who supports my quilting hobby 100%. Wonderful giveaway ... please enter me.
I am SO thankful for my good hearted man who indulges me in all of my quilting endeavors.
What an awesome giveaway! Please throw my name in your hat :)
Rose
I'm thankful for my family! Thanks for this giveaway.
great prizes
I am thankful for a peaceful life where I always find time for quilting, having fun with friends and having the opportunity to travel a lot and discover other cultures and people
What a great giveaway! I am thankful for my sweet Hubby. Thanks for entering me into your giveaway!
I am Thankful for my family. I will add (because family is a given) that I am thankful for my home.
Great giveaway!!!!
I am thankful for my family the most and also for talents God gives us to be able to enjoy life with...such as sewing.
I am thankful for the fact that my family is healthy. We almost lost my Dad a couple of years ago, but he is doing well now!
I am thankful that my mom is still here with us. We lost our dad this summer and I miss him terribly but I am grateful that we still have mom and can share more time with her.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
What a great giveaway - so cute!! Please enter me to win. . .I'm thankful for my sweet family - my great husband and 2 wonderful sons (and a soon to be daughter-in-law). I'm also thankful for the ability and the means to live out my passion for crafting and needlework. Thanks, brdstitcher at gmail dot com
Great giveaway!!
I'm thankful I let the Lord into my heart last December!!
I'm so thankful for any time that our family has to spend together!! Everyone is always so busy, and it's such a blessing when we can all be together :)
I would love to be entered if I'm eligible (I'm from Canada), thank you!
natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com
There is so much to be thankful for it's difficult to pick one thing. However, I'm thankful for my children, my granddaughter and everyone's good health. Thanks for playing along with the giveaway, your "gifts" are great and they would be happy living at my house.
One of many things I am thankful for is the closeness my husband, myself, and two grown kids (single)have at this point in our lives!
Della
ddr1952@hotmail.com
I am thankful for my blogging friends who share so much of themselves. Awesome giveaway!
Awesome give-away. I am thankful to have food to put on the table in these tough times and for my loved ones...m...
Thank you for this opportunity! I am thankful for my dh. He has been thru many obstacles in his life, and doesnt let that bother him. Sorry girls! I got the best one of the batch!
This is a generous give away and i will love to join. What I am most thankful for is my wonderful husband and three sons!
Of course, I am so thankful for family and friends, but I am also thankful for my blogging friends.
Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question on the Fall Cat, you can find the pattern
http://applepatchdesigns.com/
Wow a giveaway, that's too much fun. I'm thankful for all the wonderful memories of my kitty Jenny.
I am grateful for the "Harvest" scented candle burning in my warm home. :) What cute giveaway stuff!
I am so grateful for my precious family. They mean the world to me! Thank you for your generous heart.
I love your wonderful giveaway. This weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada so I am taking time to be thankful. This past year I went through some pretty painful events in my life followed by two major surgeries. Every day I take time to be thankful for all my family and friends who were there for me in this time.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband and daughter. They are the joys in my life.
Jen :)
I am thankful for the generosity of all you crafty bloggers offering such wonderful prizes ! Thank you !
cherylpasquier2002 at yahoo dot fr
I am thankful for my family, and for the great friends the internet has made possible.
I'm thankful you are having a giveaway and that I got to know you because you came to my giveaway.
Let's face it, I'm grateful that what goes around (love and friendship) ... comes around.
Mary
I'm thankful that I live the life I live!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
WOW what a gorgeous giveaway, i would love to be included. I am thankful for my wonderful family, Husband, Son, Mum & Dad, and also for the wonderful memories I have of time spent with my beloved Grandparents who I miss terribly each and every day. lisavv2675@hotmail.com
I'm thankful for my life! I may not have alot, and struggle alot with my purpose of life, but no matter what its great to be alive!
What a great giveaway - thank you!
I'm so thankful for my husband and sons ... they make me happy and proud and thankful, and sometimes quite frustrated, LOL!!!
i am thankful that my family will all be together this weekend for Thanksgiving
your scarecrow is just too cute!
i am thankful for my friends, family, my health and the fact that i have a roof over my head and a job to support my family.
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
I am thankful for my children's birthmothers...for without these two courageous young women...there'd be no one calling me "MOM"
Count me in on this sweet giveaway. I'm thankful for my God in my life, family, and all the friends I've met in blogland. Thanks for a chance.
I was singing a song today about being thankful. It says "I thank you for every hill I climb, for every time the sun didn't shine, I thank you for every lonely night I prayed till I knew everything was alright, and I thank you for the valley I walk through today." I am thankful that Jesus is with me everyday!
I am most thankful for family.
Your prizes are oh so cute.
I am thankful that God loves me enough to bless me with a wonderful family, husband and son whom I love so very much!
mariajoy@hotmail.com
I am thankful for my family. I have been married 31 years to the same wonderful man. We have 5 grown children and 4 grandchildren. I have been very blessed. You have such a cute give away. Please enter me.
Winona
I'm thankful for all the wonderful women in blogland who have helped me in my new quilting adventure. I couldn't have done it without them. Quilters are the nicest people on earth!
Thanks for including me in your drawing.
Regina
I am thankful for my kids and family and pray that they are always safe and healthy.
Love your prize!!!
Kristie
I am thankful for my daughters and husband.
I am thankful for all the help I had while going to school. Now I just got my first post college job!
I am thankful for my family.
donna444444@yahoo.com
sweet giveaway, thank you!
So so thankful for my wonderful husband and kids!
I love the scarecrow. I also enjoy decorating my home for the fall season.
Millie
First, I love your blog name. I also love your button with the picture of Christ painted by Greg Olsen. Please enter me in your drawing. I am thankful for my family and the love of an awesome Heavenly Father.
ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com
I am thankful for my family. I have a great husband, 2 wonderful grown children and 3 of the most beautiful little grandaughters.
lraetaylor@gmail.com
I am thankful for all the people in my life - my husband, my kids, my family, and my church community.
I am thanfully for my 5 beautiful children and the other one that is on the way! I am so thankful for my family!
I'm thankful for, among many other things, my two darling granddaughters, ages 2 1/2 years and 2 1/2 months! Thanks for entering me. Your prizes are lovely.
I am thankful for the present good health of my little granddaughter and her parents....as their job situation has left the 3 of them without health insurance and I worry constantly that they will get sick or hurt while not having it. At least my quilting time takes my mind off that for little bits of time here and there.
I am thankful for the love of my husband for 40 years and that my grandchildren live close by me
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I am thankful for my family
What a great giveaway. I am thankful for my health and my family.
Hello,
What a wonderful prize you're offering! I'm very thankful to live just down the street from a good friend who also quilts!
Cindy
creativecards@shaw.ca
I'm thankful for my wonderful family. rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com
I am thankful for my health (while not perfect, it is not bad either) and for the love of my family. (even though it's been a difficult last few months) plus I am thankful for all the wonderful people I met blogging!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I am so thankful that to be an American! Also, I am thankful for my family, friends, and health.
Please enter me into your drawing!
Thanks
richwil2@verizon.net
I am thankful for my quilting friends and being able to quilt. I use it as therapy!
libertythreads@charter.net
Of course I am thankful for my family. As well I am thankful for my husband and I both having jobs. While we may be stressed by work sometimes, we are blessed to continue to be able to put a roof over our head and food on the table.
I'm thankful for a wonderful hubby, beautiful children, loving family and caring friends. And blogland!
Like everyone else, I'm alsi thankful for my wonderful family!And all these generous crafters!!!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Im thankful for my husband and children. They are what keep me going everyday!
I'm thankful for my two little boys and for my freedom! My hubby is serving in Afghanistan right now and I'm thankful that he will be home before Christmas!!!
I ma thankful for my family. If only there was more time in the day to spend with them
I am thankful for my husband who is my best friend, my three children, and for Jesus dying on the cross so that I might be saved.
I am thankful for my Lord and Saviour, my family and my health! With all that who needs more?
I didn't see you on the orignal list. I'm so glad you won that prize at Freda's hive so I could come over here!!
I'm so very thankful for my family, church and friends. I have so many blessings from all of them. Family for being there no matter what. The Church, for the same reason! :) and Friends because they are family when family isn't around! Thanks for the giveaway!!
Hi Dawn -
Wonderful giveaway prizes! Thanks for your generosity.
What am I thankful for? Goodness -I have SOOO many blessings, I can hardly name them all! My husband, my family and friends, my health. And the ability to blog and meet wonderful, new people.
Thanks - and Happy October!
I am thankful for my healthy family that is all around me.
cookiekenney6@hotmail.com
I am thankful that my mother is coming home from the hospital after a having a heart attack and pneumonia. Great giveaway!
I am thankful for my family.My 2 wonderful sons and husband. Thank you for doing the give away.
Post a Comment