Here is a big shout out to all the designers:
Helen of Hugs and Kisses
Natalie of Cinderberry Stitches
May Britt our "favourite" blogger from Norway
Karen of Cottonspice
Lynette of Lynette Anderson Designs
Tracy of Plumcute Designs
Sue of Patchwork with Busy Fingers
Now I want to show you what came in the mail. Recently, Melissa hosted a Cottage Open House and the party was a blast! I even got to come in my jammies. I toured some grand cottages, played fun games and had treats. Of course Mel had prizes to go along with the games....and I was the recipient of one of the spectacular prizes! Another Wahoo! So this is the prize I won! Thanks for the invite!
The prize came from Nanette of Freda's Hive. Her patterns are marvelous! I was skippin when I saw both patterns in the package! I can't wait to get started! Take a look at those vintage fabrics. Are they razzle-dazzle or what?!.. Thanks Nanette!
Piece & love,
Dawn
7 comments:
Ohh, your stitcher's angel is going to be so excited...what fun gifts she is getting! And I have to get over to see those vintage fabrics from Nanette! Loved this post!
Yeah! The items arrived safely! You do great work! Have a fun weekend!
Your Stitchers Angel projects are great. Congratulations on winning the prize from Melissa. That was a fun party.
Thanks so much Dawn for your sweet comment! IUt is much appreciated!!
Oh, you lucky girl. Those vintage fabrics are great. I love Nanette's quilts! Your stitcher's angel is going to love what you have made. I have to finish mine tonight so that I can get it in the mail!
Oh Dawn, thank you for winning! I was excited to participate in Melissa's party and it was fun. I'm glad it was you that won my prize.
I love the stitcher's angel gifts. Love them.
Oh! I love the parcel you made up... gorgeous!
Ruth xx
Post a Comment