Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Left Overs & Sneak Peek

Jodi over at Simply This That and The Other was recently featured on Moda Bake Shop.(Congratulations Jodi!) Jodi made a darling Pinwheel Baby Quilt...go take a look!!

After I finished my All Dressed Up quilt I had pinwheels left over. I posted about it here. So when I saw Jodi's quilt I started skippin' to my Lou! I knew exactly what I was going to do with my pinwheels!!


Are you ready...I'm so excited...I just can't hide it!!!....


Thanks Jodi!! I love it!! And thanks Nanette for the leftovers!!


Here's a sneak peek on what I'm working on next!! Stay tuned...

Piece & love,
Dawn

16 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt........

Nedra said...

I'm glad I get to make the All Dressed Up after you so I can gather all the useful tidbits. I love the pinwheel quilt.
You asked where I got my baby quilt quilted. I had it done by a lady up North.
If you are looking for a good source in St.G, I will take my easy ones to Quilted Works. I watch for their 20% off coupons! For the ones I want specially done I go to a lady named Linda Brown, who does AMAZING work! Let me know if I need to send her # on.

Stina Blomgren said...

Aint pinwheels so much fun to make..and wow they do look fantastic with the prairie points.. :o)

Susan said...

Oh, my, your quilt is gorgeous. I am doing the same after I saw that quilt on Moda Bake Shop. Wasn't that perfect timing! The colors of your next quilt are stunning.

Sheri Howard said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I LOVE your little quilts, they are so darling! I have really enjoyed Moda Bake Shop, those Moda people are so clever...Happy Sewing!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Dawn,
I love the quilt with the prairie points. I still have to finish my baby quilt I'm working on and that would add a lot to it.
Can't wait to see the new one your working on.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh crap. I forgot about you making the pinwheels too. I'm sorry I left you off my pinwheel list. Eek. You already know I can be a scatterbrain. This is wonderful. I love it. It is simply the best keepsake for your mom's fabric. Good for you. Love the sneak peak too.

Sherri said...

Your quilts look great...love the prairie points...and wasn't that perfect timing with Jodi's pattern?

Carrie P. said...

I saw that quilt at the bake shop. Your version is great.

Lori Holt said...

I love your quilt and the prairie points are soooo sweet:)

Des said...

It's ROCKtastic, Dawn!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Ah...I just finished a customer quilt from Swanky and liked that fabric so much that I put together a small Schnibbles pattern that will be posted soon. Yours is stunning! Always love pinwheels!

Karen said...

Your pinwheel quilt is GREAT!!! The fabrics are so much fun. Lovely, lovely, lovely;)

Solstitches said...

What an adorable little quilt.
I LOVE those pinwheels and the pretty fabrics you used.

Margaret

Jodi Nelson said...

Oh my! It's fantastic! So very cool! You really should post it on the Moda Bake Shop Flickr group! Thanks for the compliments. I love the colors! ooxx`jod

Anonymous said...

Love it! The colors are wonderfully bright and springy.