A while ago I participated in Kelee's life-saving Dog Scarf Project. You can read about it on
this previous post. We met our goal and raised $2,000. Kelee is having a parade to celebrate and you can help. Each comment left at the
Katillac Shack before October 1st earns an extra $1.00 for the Pet Pantry! There is a giveaway for you too. When you leave your comment you will have a chance to win $100 from Hobby Lobby! Go check it out...I'll wait here.

I finished my
Schnibbles for September. I really didn't think I would have time to get it done, but it went together quickly.

I used Crazy 8's by
Sandy Gervais for
Moda. And now I can cross off a Christmas gift. Wahoo!
Piece & love,
Dawn
15 comments:
Thank-you wonderful Dawn!!!
We appreciate your kitty efforts on behalf of the
pets!
Oliver ad I HUG you--all!
love, kelee & oliver
Your schnibbles is terrific. Even better you can use it as a Christmas gift!!!
The Schnibbles turned out great. I think Sherri has had an influence on you!
Dawn - Thank you for participating in the Pet Parade! It's been great seeing everyones creativity on the scarves and on their blog site!
Jenn
What a great gift your quilt will make. Love it.
Your Schnibbles turned our beautiful. I like your colors.
Love that quilt! Wish I were on your Christmas list!
Cute! Like your fabric choice.
I love your quilt! Switching the light and dark squares makes the design look so cool and different! And thank you for finishing my Christmas gift so early! I will love using it over the holidays! (You are going to send it to me early, right?) :)
It will be a great Christmas gift! Yay for finishing too!
I saw your schnibble on the Pink Pincushion site and had to drop by because I just love it. The colors you chose are my favorite. Sandy Gervais is a great designer. Love the kitty's too!
Love your Schnibbles!!!! Still haven started mine.. but hope I will this month!! ;o)
I wish I was on your Christmas list. So beautiful!
Fabulous quilt and I love the cats dressed and posed! So funny.
I love that done in Crazy 8's! Great fabric choice!
Post a Comment