Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You've Got My Number

I have to show you all my recent winnings. And say a BIG THANK YOU to all my blogging friends for picking my number!



These are from Kim over at "bitty bits & pieces". She celebrated her 200th post and gave away these beauties! The bag is darling and take a look at her "itty bitty ditty bag"! Aren't the earrings sweet? Thank You Kim!!



I won these way cute tags from Mel over at Mel's Own Place. (I've already used one.) Mel celebrated her blogiversary. Don't worry, if you want a set or two of these cute tags you can get them here. Thanks Mel!!



Last but certainly not least, I won the fabric and book from Quilt Taffy. They have a great little store and if you need a laugh check out their blog. Quilt Taffy rocks!!



Here's a sneak peek of what I will be giving away for my blogiversary! Keep reading because I just might pick your number!!

Piece & love,
Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you have been on a winning streak. All lovely items, love the bag from Kim. That apron book is on my bookshelf has some great ideas in it.

Carrie P. said...

Well look at you! Congrats on all your winnings. How fun to get all those goodies in the mailbox.

Kim Walus said...

I'm so glad it all arrived safely. Enjoy all of your winnings!

Thimbleanna said...

Well, I must say, it's certainly good to see someone ELSE winning a lot! Congrats on all your winnings!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

I was glad you won Kim's prizes. She's amazing. She gave me a little bag from this same darling fabric.