Friday, July 17, 2009

Christmas in July Swap

Baby it's hot outside!!


But I received some cool gifts from Jenny of Jenny of Elefantz!! Come with me to Ooh and Awe!!


Ooh!


Awe!


Ooh!


Awe!


Ooh!
I love everything!! The detail is amazing! I wish you were here to see the excitement when I opened my package! It was just like Christmas!! lol!! Thank you Jenny!!

This has been a really fun swap! And the hostesses Stephanie and Linda have been the hostesses of the mostestes!!

I'm off to read my new magazine!!

Piece & love,
Dawn

17 comments:

Nedra said...

It's way too hot here, and I know you are 10 degrees even hotter! I understand why you would be thinking Christmas! Fun presents.

Abby and Stephanie said...

There is a reason I don't live in the desert anymore. I'd be one big puddle! What lovely gifts from Jenny. This is as exciting as Christmas! Stay cool.

Anonymous said...

My gosh that is super hot, I think I'd be like Stephanie and melt. Gorgeous gift, enjoy the magazine.

Susan said...

And to think I am heading your way to live in AZ...what am I thinking; but it's a dry heat. LOL!
Well, we are having a rather cool summer here so Christmas in July is welcome. You received some very lovely gifts.

Carrie P. said...

Whew! 117* Glad I live here in NC.
Oh, Jenny out did herself. Your gifts are fabulous.

Lauren said...

That is getting me pumped for Christmas!! What a fun swap!

Karen said...

Very cute CIJ Swapp goodies. You're one lucky lady;)
HOT...I know what you mean...My least favorite season, but only because it's sooooooo HOT!!! Keep cool;)

dotti white said...

Such pretty things from Jenny! You're a lucky gal!

Sherri said...

I'm so happy for you! Looks like wonderful, wonderful swap presents! Enjoy the magazine too!

Teresa said...

Great gifts each and every one.

Nanette Merrill said...

Aw how fun to take the heat off of the day. This swap has been fun to watch.

ferne said...

I sure hope that you are in an airconditioned home sewing away. That is hot!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and now I am glad to have found yours!

DAWNIE said...

oh wow your gifts are awesome. You would have to be pretty happy with such a lovely array of things.

Messy Karen said...

very nice goodies from Jenny. an unexpected shaped sack will certainly have you remember her every season.

annemariesquilt said...

I love your gift too!!
It has been so nice to participate...

May Kristin said...

Such a wonderful package of gifts
Jenny made for you!

Lisa said...

I am in NV too! =) Northern nv though...fernley. just found your blog & love it!